About Our Company
Why Should I Choose Foreverlawn Gulf South?
Why Should I Choose ForeverLawn®?
The principals of ForeverLawn are committed to the development of a successful enterprise that operates on strong Christian business principles, provides the highest quality product and service to its customers, offers a tremendous business opportunity, and treats all people with honesty, integrity, and respect.
ForeverLawn® Inc. was created out of a desire to bring the highest quality, most technologically advanced simulated grass product to the residential and commercial landscape markets. After a few years in the landscape turf industry, Ty Allen, Brian Karmie, and Dale Karmie observed that quality, uniqueness in the product, and strong business principles were missing, thus the impetus for ForeverLawn. Since that time, ForeverLawn has grown to carry these product qualities and ideals into specialty markets such as playgrounds, kennel and boarding facilities, and sports fields.
Owners Brian and Dale Karmie came out of the computer software industry into synthetic turf in 2002. Unlike many companies that have grown from a top down approach, Brian and Dale started from the ground up (literally) by selling and installing turf in Albuquerque, NM. The business quickly expanded to include markets in Tucson, El Paso, and central Florida. It was this hands-on, customer driven experience that led to the launch of ForeverLawn in 2004, and the desire to create truly unique, top quality products.
ForeverLawn®: Invest in Innovation
- First ASTM 1292 safety-rated grass system (Playground Grass™).
- First artificial grass designed specifically for dogs (K9Grass®).
- Premium backing featuring three-layer system with final layer made from 100% recycled plastic from Project Yellowstone and Project Grand Teton.
- Advanced weather-resistant micromechanical seaming system.
- First product on the market with unique multicolored blade structure and tan thatch (ForeverLawn® Select LX).
- First product with AlphaSan® antimicrobial technology.
- A new approach to functional environmental stewardship that provides benefits such as water conservation, chemical-free maintenance, recycling, LEED certification, and more.
- Products manufactured in the USA to exceed stringent lead-free guidelines.
- Only playground surfacing product featuring patented XStatic™ antistatic technology (Playground Grass Ultra).
- Patented flushing system designed to create indoor artificial grass areas for pets (K9Grass Flushing System).
- The most advanced training and certification program in the industry.
- Only synthetic grass with the exclusive Memory Fiber™ yarn, for increased resiliency, durability, unparalleled natural appearance (ForeverLawn® Select Synthetic Grass).
- Only synthetic grass (ForeverLawn® Select Synthetic Grass).
- Only patented playground surface with SafetyCel™, which is ASTM safety certified up to 15 feet, ADA compliant, and exceeds the Head Injury Criterion requirements.
- Most advanced fifteen-year warranty and superior warranty tracking system (ForeverLawn Closed Loop Warranty System).
- In business since 2004, and over 25 million square feet installed.
Are you ready to start your project, but still have questions?
Enter your contact details below and our team will send information on how you can get started with ForeverLawn® Gulf South